Monday, January 3, 2011

I'm back!

Well I have not been updating much at all recently. Unfortunately juggling a full job, family, and life got the best of me. When I made the difficult decision to stay at home or try finding work I eventually found a job working as a temp. Ironically my job duties included helping others find jobs. I liked the job the only problem was I was a temp which meant after I help them do what it was I came to do then they could get rid of me once my job was finished. Well I started in October and it ended January. So now I am wanting the best of both worlds. I want to work but I want to still spend time with Austin. So I am currently looking for part-time work. Therefore I have more time to follow and blog with you ladies!! I am excited to be back and I have tons to update everyone on!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you're back! I've been trying to make my blog more of a priority since it's such a great way to keep people updated, AND it's like the scrapbook I do not have time to physically put together! :) Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will try! I am excited to be back lol

    ReplyDelete