Thursday, June 10, 2010

Bubble Boy

Austin has learned at 10 months old how to climb the couch and our bed. Both of which is NOT good. I definitely do not get a break. I can barely walk in the kitchen without having to run back in the living room just to release Austin's death grip on the couch as he is slinging his body onto the cushion. Sometimes I want to put him in a big bubble so I know he is safe. I can only imagine what the little booger will accomplish at one year old! He is already trying to do pull ups on the desk, kitchen table, chairs, and my legs. I feel that with the next child I will be more prepared and the next one can’t possibly be more active….right!?

I don't have pictures because I still have not gotten a new camera and my old is broken. As soon as I can get another camera I will have a lot more to share with you!

1 comment:

  1. You should share the lady's pictures...

    He is a strong boy! The kid started pulling up at 1 week old, what did you expect!? ;)

    ReplyDelete