Sharing five things that have brought me happiness this week is a great idea! Its a great way to reflect back on the week and smile again at all the precious moments.
1. I attended church this Wednesday. I usually don't make it out there for Wednesday's worship, but I felt like I needed to go. I am so glad I went. I took Austin with me and he stayed and played with Miss. Frances and I went to my Women's of Faith class. We received a book that we will follow for the next few months. I really enjoyed my class. There are allot of great women at my church. It is just a relief to hear there struggles and advice because you know that your not the only one that has obstacles that keep you fulling giving yourself to Christ. I walked away with a great book and a smile on my face.
2. As I work on the computer, Austin seems to sometimes really be able to entertain himself. I always keep an eye on him to make sure he does not get into anything he shouldn't be. He was playing and talking to himself like usual and I turned around to see what he was doing and he was sitting in his car seat. lol He looked so funny! He was just sitting in it and watching TV and talking up a storm. I thought to myself, now when I try and put him in it he screams but he just crawls right in there and stays for 20 mins. I couldn't help but laugh :)
3. I have been having a really hard time with Austin and him sleeping for the past 3 days. He would wake up at 1:00am and not return to sleep until 4:00am. That was putting a toll on my body, I was just so exhausted! Tuesday night my husband told me to go lay down and he would play with Austin for awhile. I usually can not leave the room or Austin will throw a fit but I managed to escape the living room and went to lay down in bed. I slept for over an hour. When I awoke my husband told me he had given Austin a bath and feed him and Austin was ready for bed. Normally at home I take charge most of the time so my husband doing this while I was asleep really made me feel great! So I just returned to bed and went to sleep.
4. I had Jury Duty this week. It was a long day but was so excited when they told us we could all go home because the last trail had been dismissed. I had already been there for 8 hours just sitting and working cross word puzzles, so these words made me feel such joy!
5. Monday I went to the Natural Science with my mom and sister. It is always so fun when we get together. Having little Grace and Austin together is just a great site! They love each other so much. After the Science Center we all decided we were hungry and we ate my favorite food, Japanese! It was delicious. I always love my time with my family. It brightness any drewy day.