Friday, April 9, 2010

My Little Life

Five Question Friday from My Little Life: " seemed interresting!

1. Who would you want to play you in a movie of your life?

I have always like Jennifer Lopez. I think she is a all around talented person. She does movies, music, clothing line and I'm sure more. I think some our features are the same ;) I am nice but can be witchy, I think she would do a good job.

2. Did you ever go to summer camp?

I think so when I was younger. It was with our church. I went a couple summers.


3. What sends you running and screaming in the other direction?

When my huge dog drools! Its so nasty I want to throw up. I can deal with baby poop, drool, pee, and throw up but if Milla comes in from being outside and she has drool hanging from her mouth, I literally run and scream for Landon.

4. What is something you do that drives your spouse nuts?

The way I do dishes. He hates that I pile the dishes in both sinks. He thinks just leave one sink empty and put the dishes on the counter, well I think then the counter looks messy, so I just throw everything in the sinks and then clean the counter...and since our dish washer does not work and I am home now he goes nuts allot ;)


5. What is currently your favorite song?"

I like to listen to contemporary Christian music so I don't know the name or even the name, but the song is very inspiring.

1 comment:

  1. It's probably Natalie Grant, too! Dog drool must be gross...Bentley sheds terribly, but at least he doesn't drool I guess! :)

    If you were Latino instead of (part) Irish, I would say J-Lo would be perfect...LOL!

    ReplyDelete