Friday, May 7, 2010

Memorable Weekend

It’s Friday! I am usually excited about the weekends because that means I get to be with my family. But this weekend has a few extra special events going on. May 8th will mark 3 years that Landon and I have been dating. We don't usually go all out for this anniversary since we are married but we still like to have date night. This usually means laughing, talking and cuddling. Then a very special day on May 9th, which is Mother's Day! My first Mother's Day! I am very excited. I get to spend that day with the two women I love most and look up too. And the son that I adore and cannot get enough of. I hope this weekend goes by extra slow!

2 comments:

  1. I love you! I am so excited to spend Mother's Day with my favorite women (and little man), too! I agree, it's going to be a great weekend! Anderson's baby shower is tomorrow! I'm so excited to see all of the cute baby stuff. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Mother's Day and dating anniversary!

    ReplyDelete