Monday, July 26, 2010

Getting his hands dirty!

99.9% of the time, when I walk over to the sink and start to wash dishes I can hear Austin's little footsteps coming close behind and that usually means he wants to see where I went and what am I doing. He will start to grab my pants and whine and pull himself up on my legs! He wants me to hold him so he can see what is going on. Well I discovered that if I just put a chair beside me and let him stand there he will just watch me wash dishes. And even though he tries to eat the bubbles and grab the water it’s much easier for me to deal with that then having a little monkey climbing up my legs…plus he gets to be closer to me and help momma and that makes us both happy.

Bubbles!

I'm pretty sure this goes in here...

ohh whats that!?

Well...that is not how it is suppose to work but hey its the thought that counts :)

No comments:

Post a Comment