Wednesday, July 21, 2010

You Know You’re a Mom When-sDAZE



You know you’re a mommy when…

You’re at the sink trying to wash dishes and you little child comes and attaches himself to your clothes almost pulling your pants off in the process, not to mention you have company sitting in the kitchen with you!

Your back is turned and you hear a noise and turn to catch the bottle in mid air, because you just knew it was falling off the high chair.

When you and your child are wearing dirty shirts for feeding time because you know at some point he is going to sneeze.

Or when you are out of the room and you hear a cry and you know exactly what it means.

6 comments:

  1. I hear you on the crying, I can be in a room full of kids with a blind fold on and hear a cry and know if it is mine or not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes...I've had my pants pulled down to my knees!!

    These are great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So true on the cry!

    Oh, and I HAVE had my pants pulled down while doing the dishes. Always fun ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! The dirty shorts one is so true! It also works to put red shirts on for spaghetti (for example). ;)

    And I've been pants'd before. Not pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha! Love the one about wearing dirty shirts for meals! Gracie pulls my pants down, too. I have to be careful with yoga pants in public...As for the "cry", I was in Walmart with Sean and Gracie the other day. He took her so I could grab a few things in the produce section. Well, I heard this shrill screaming and just knew... :) Luckily, it was a happy, running-through-the-store scream and not an unhappy one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All so true, especially the pants pulling down one!! Hahaha

    ReplyDelete