Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Sick Babies!

So I am sure you all have been wondering where I have been!? Well..not all of you but some I suppose :) I have been taking care of my sick children :( First Chandler was sick. His only symptom was a fever but that fever was too high and it made me worry. We took him to the doctor and they didn't know what was wrong. So I was giving him medicine to keep his fever down but nothing was happening. It ended up being a virus that lasted for 5-7 days. Well in the past when anybody was sick it never seemed to rub off on Austin..but this time was different. Little Austin got sick that next week. He was running a high fever and his throat was red but his doctor said he would be fine, it would take a few days. In the mean time I was dealing with a whinny, pitiful 11 month old baby until he passed. Both children are doing much better and I have my sanity back! Hopefully I can get back on track with blogging!

1 comment:

  1. I knew you were busy, but I was missing your updates! Now that you have a new camera, you can get some pictures back on here! :) I'm glad that both boys are feeling better. It was good to see you all this morning. Thanks for all of your help!

    ReplyDelete