Wednesday, February 3, 2010

The half way mark...



Austin Lytle Levan is almost 6 months. That is half a year! The time has flown by. I look back at pictures from the hospital when he was just one day old and now in just 8 days, on February 11th, I'll be telling everyone he is 6 months. I remember thinking when we brought him home that he was so fragile, now I am tossing him around and throwing him in the air just to get that adorable smile out of him. Before it was so quiet and all we did was stare at his priceless face, now he's making his own language and has so many funny expressions. I wanted to start a blog so everyone could keep up with Austin. Hold on tight because its going to fly by!





1 comment:

  1. He is a precious little man! It amazes me that he is already standing up while holding onto something! He'll be walking before we know it... :)

    ReplyDelete