Friday, March 12, 2010

7 Months


Austin turned 7 months yesterday! I can not believe it. He has grown and changed so much since 8/11/09. I believe the only thing he has yet to accomplish is walking. I have seen his personality starting to show alot more. He trys to walk and gets very frustrated when he is not able to do so. He can be very impatience which he gets that from his father :). He gets into, under, around everything! When he hears music he bounces! lol Its so adorable. He is full of life and always seems to smile. I started thinking the other day..."what was I doing before Austin?" I came to the conclusion that I was just incomplete! I love his big blue eyes, his little round head, and his fat short legs! He is my eveything. I will probably cry at his one year birthday party.


He loves Milla our dog. Austin pulls at her ears, leg, nose and then giggles when Milla gives him kisses! Milla does so good with him. Recently he has been wanting her bone. It surely does not look very appetizing to me but I guess since he sees her chewing it he thinks it must be good!


3 comments:

  1. I can't believe it's been 7 months since I watched that little head come into this world! :) He's been a joy every single day! I agree, it is hard to remember life before your children! Now, every day is important and has such purpose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is growing so much! He looks like a busy little guy. I'm sure he keeps you on your toes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happpy 7 months, Austin! You've accomplished so much in your life already!

    I love the picture of him with Milla! I can't wait to see the bond our son develops with our dogs, particularly our German Shepherd!

    ReplyDelete