Friday, March 5, 2010

Natural Science Center

This past Thursday I was able to join my sister and her long time friend Danielle at the Natural Science Center. It was really fun. Christina had Gracie of course and I had little Austin and then Danielle has a son named Gaige, which is 4. We saw alot of neat things that even the mother's enjoyed. They had a new maze and Gaige and this helpful boy tried there best to figure out how we could get out. They both ended up going under the walls lol We on the other hand had strollers and Ihad a 6 month old on my hip. We eventually found our way. We got to see tigers, turtles, sheep and wolf! It was a great day. At the end of it we were all exhausted. Id love to go again soon.

1 comment:

  1. It's so fun having you join me on our little outings. :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete